[Owasp-ireland] American power grid infiltrated by cyber spies. - Financial services are not the only target.

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Wed Apr 8 11:20:28 EDT 2009

Hey David, would you do a piece on SCADA for a chapter meeting based on your
research?!

I have a number of people interested in this area as they develop apps for
this vertical.
In particular legacy PLC systems and C derivative systems and associated
database security.

Maybe the meeting after next?

Eoin

--
Eoin Keary CISSP CISA
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Ireland_AppSec_2009_Conference

OWASP Code Review Guide Lead Author
OWASP Ireland Chapter Lead
OWASP Global Committee Member (Industry)

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes