[Owasp-ireland] Hacking without all the jailtime

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Tue Apr 7 05:19:51 EDT 2009

Sure you should also look at webgoat and the hackme bank applications from
foundstone

--
Eoin Keary CISSP CISA
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Ireland_AppSec_2009_Conference

OWASP Code Review Guide Lead Author
OWASP Ireland Chapter Lead
OWASP Global Committee Member (Industry)

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes