[Owasp-ireland] [Fwd: (IN)SECURE Magazine Issue 18 released]

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Sep 25 05:28:01 EDT 2008

Nice one David,

Who is going to Portugal in November.
I should be good.
Also there is ton of cheap training (including a secure code review 1 day
course).
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_EU_Summit_2008

Next chapter meeting:

not much response on my last mail. We've had some enquiries regarding the
next one.
What do we want to cover and when do we want to do it?

RSVP

ek

--
Eoin Keary CISSP CISA