[Owasp-ireland] Fwd: Upcoming free seminar on Cyber Crime

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Mon Sep 1 17:59:32 EDT 2008

Hello OWASP'ers

A few announcements:

A cyber crime seminar as part of Global Security week is on next wednesday
(10/9) , see email below.

The code review guide v1.1 shall be published soon (in October I hope.) it
shall be showcased @ the NY conf on at then end of this month and
highlighted during the OWASP summit meeting in November in Portugal. I shall
have some copies for a forthcoming meeting.

Next OWASP meeting is to be scheduled. I am looking for suggestions on
what would we like to cover? I am personally suggesting to cover some more
client side attacks and also a taxonomy of an internal breach in an
enterprise network?
Looking at some tools, hybrid attacks using N/W and AppSec vulnerabilities
and Vulnerability linkage.

Any other suggestions, don't be shy.

regards,

ek