[OWASP-Ireland] Escalating war with spammers:

Brian Honan brian.honan at bhconsulting.ie
Mon May 22 01:30:45 EDT 2006

What is worrying about this story is that it demonstrates the
criminal mindset and resources available to spammers.  They can
obviously commandeer large number of machines to direct their attacks
against whomever and whenever they want and do not care what impact
it has on the innocent bystander.

The above, coupled with the recent death threats aimed at the people
behind spamhaus, makes one wonder how best do we put these people out
of business?

Brian Honan
BH Consulting
Helping You Piece IT Together
T:   +353-1-4404065
M:   +353-868114066
E:   brian.honan at bhconsulting.ie
W:   www.bhconsulting.ie

Supporting Global Security Week http://www.globalsecurityweek.com
<http://www.globalsecurityweek.com/>

This message is for the named person's use only. If you received this
message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies and
notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use,
disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you
are not the intended recipient. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender and not of BH Consulting.