[OWASP-Ireland] Corporate Skype, No Thanks

Hofmeyr, Michael (IE - Dublin) mihofmeyr at deloitte.ie
Fri Jun 2 10:40:38 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I'm newly arrived in Dublin!

Agreed that I would not want it on my network, Skype seems contain a
high level of obfustication and possibly evilness.

For those that missed it there was an excellent presentation on Skype at
the March 06 BH, well worth a read:

http://www.secdev.org/conf/skype_BHEU06.handout.pdf

Rgds

Michael

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for use by the addressee. Any unauthorised dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete the message. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and cannot be relied upon as being those of Deloitte & Touche. E-mail communications such as this cannot be guaranteed to be virus free, timely, secure or error free and we do not accept liability for any such matters or their consequences.