[OWASP-Ireland] App Sec Europe 2006

Brian Honan brian.honan at bhconsulting.ie
Wed Jan 18 16:10:17 EST 2006

Great link Stephen

Interesting to note the biggest compromise was data lost while on
portable devices, be that laptops or backup tapes.  Wonder how many
of those organisations now have encryption solutions for mobile data
in place now? (or am I being too optimistic in thinking people learn
from mistakes?<g>)

Brian

Brian Honan
BH Consulting
Helping You Piece IT Together
T:   +353-1-8243846
M:   +353-868114066
E:   brian.honan at bhconsulting.ie
W:   www.bhconsulting.ie

Supporting Global Security Week http://www.globalsecurityweek.com
<http://www.globalsecurityweek.com/>

This message is for the named person's use only. If you received this
message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies and
notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use,
disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you
are not the intended recipient. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender and not of BH Consulting.