[OWASP-Ireland] Asta la Vista

Chris Madden chris.madden at trintech.com
Wed Feb 15 10:46:45 EST 2006

Ross Andersson's FAQ on TCPA/TPM is worth a read:
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~rja14/tcpa-faq.html
<http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~rja14/tcpa-faq.html>

More info on TCM/TCPA here: http://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/index.php/TPM
<http://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/index.php/TPM>

Chris

  _____

Email: eoin.keary at ritsgroup.com
Web: www.ritsgroup.com
This email contains information which may be confidential or privileged. The
information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named
above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error,
please notify me by telephone or by electronic mail immediately. Any
opinions expressed are those of the author, not Rits. This email does not
constitute either offer or acceptance of any contractually binding
agreement. Such offer or acceptance must be communicated in writing.