[OWASP-Ireland] Citrix security

Brian Honan brian.honan at bhconsulting.ie
Fri Sep 2 08:27:54 EDT 2005

Eoin

I assume you are running Citrix on a Windows platform.

Have a look at the following and let me know if you need more.

The article from Citrix is quite large but has good info.

http://www.brianmadden.com/content/content.asp?ID=96
http://www.brianmadden.com/content/content.asp?ID=481
http://www.brianmadden.com/content/content.asp?ID=90
http://www.sans.org/rr/whitepapers/terminal/319.php
http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry!default.jspa?categoryID=276&externalID=CTX103759&fromSearchPage=true

Regards

Brian
 brian.honan at bhconsulting.ie

To Eoin.Keary at allianz.ie, owasp-ireland-admin at lists.sourceforge.net, OWASP-Ireland at lists.sourceforge.net
cc
Subject Re: [OWASP-Ireland] Citrix security

Eoin

 Any specific issues regarding Citrix that concerns you?

 Brian
  Mailto:eoin.keary at allianz.ie
  Ph  01 6133490

  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Allianz Ireland p.l.c. and Allianz Corporate Ireland p.l.c. are companies of the Allianz Group, Europe's leading global insurer and provider of financial services.
  For more information on our products and services log on to www.allianz.ie or call us on (01)613 3000.

  The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action or reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.

  Allianz Ireland p.l.c. trading as Allianz is regulated by the Irish Financial Services Regulatory Authority (IFSRA).
  Allianz Corporate Ireland p.l.c. trading as Allianz is regulated by the Irish Financial Services Regulatory Authority (IFSRA).
  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 ---
 Brian Honan
 BH Consulting
 Helping You Piece IT Together
 Tel:         +353-1-8243846
 Mob:      +353-86-8114066
 Email:      brian.honan at bhconsulting.ie
 www:      http://www.bhconsulting.ie
 Support Global Security Week 5/11 - 9/11 www.globalsecurityweek.com

 This message is for the named person's use only. If you received this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and not of BH Consulting

 contact the Helpdesk at 3955.

---
Email:      brian.honan at bhconsulting.ie