[owasp-intrinsic-security] Microsoft Web Sandbox

Robert Hansen robert at sectheory.com
Thu Jan 29 11:51:40 EST 2009

	Again, think logic, don't think Silverlight.  This isn't about Silverlight, they're just using that as a test platform.

Robert Hansen, CISSP
CEO -- SecTheory LLC
Cell: (530) 521-2542
To: owasp-intrinsic-security at lists.owasp.org

Did you all see this?

http://livelabs.com/web-sandbox/

It's an attempt to add a security layer onto the web platform and support mashups. It looks like it's driven through Silverlight.

Alex