[owasp-intrinsic-security] Microsoft Web Sandbox

Arshan Dabirsiaghi arshan.dabirsiaghi at aspectsecurity.com
Wed Jan 28 21:07:14 EST 2009

I think this is a cool but wrong approach. I think we need to build a sandbox policy for JavaScript and anything else is a hack, frankly. Something standardized by ECMA.

Does anyone think a Silverlight plugin is going to solve mashup security? Not to pooh pooh this, I'm sure this research is generating a lot of awesome information, but we need a comprehensive solution.

Arshan