[owasp-intrinsic-security] Portugal summit Agenda

Jim Manico jim.manico at aspectsecurity.com
Sun Sep 28 13:39:16 EDT 2008

Can you please give a shout-out on this list as you send this
information + receive confirmation from the various browser groups? I
think we should make sure we catch, at least, FF, IE,  Safari, Opera and
the Chrome team.  I'd be glad to jump in and get in contact with any
groups that we are not in communication to, yet.

-          Jim

To: Kuai Hinojosa; owasp-intrinsic-security at lists.owasp.org

All,

This is the letter we want to issue to the browser developers or
security teams. Please forward it on to your contacts and let us know
who you've forwarded it onto and when you did so that we can track
response times.

[...]

Here is the letter we want to issue to the framework developers or
security teams:

Dear <FRAMEWORK> <REPRESENTATIVE|DEVELOPER>,

The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP, http://www.owasp.org
<https://webmail.aspectsecurity.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www
.owasp.org> ) is honored to invite you to the European Summit 2008 to
take part in the Intrinsic Security Working Group workshop on Framework
Security. The point of the workshop would be to gather security experts
and frame work developers/security teamstogether in order to facilitate
introducing more and better security into the frameworks that we build
our applications on.