[owasp-intrinsic-security] IE Security Project Manager

Arshan Dabirsiaghi arshan.dabirsiaghi at aspectsecurity.com
Wed Oct 1 17:43:39 EDT 2008

Here is the letter, feel free to modify however (definitely give it at least a once-over and replace the variables):

Cc: owasp-intrinsic-security at lists.owasp.org

Sounds like he is a key player. Therefore, let's contact him, do you
want to contact him? the more key people we can reach the better.
Sounds like Eric is very active and can help us accelerate a response
from MS.

--
Kuai Hinojosa
OWASP (MSP) Chapter Leader