[owasp-intrinsic-security] Google's Browser Security Handbook

Bil Corry bil at corry.biz
Wed Dec 17 12:11:42 EST 2008

Arshan Dabirsiaghi wrote on 12/17/2008 11:02 AM:
> I'm really happy they published this research because it means we don't
> have to do it. It also profoundly impacts our charter. Using that
> information, we can abstract, after consensus, high level capabilities
> of browsers (like in the spreadsheet we worked on) and use that to allow
> consumers to make smart choices when looking at browser security.

BTW, Michael Zalewski is very receptive to feedback on ways to improve the document:

	http://googleonlinesecurity.blogspot.com/2008/12/announcing-browser-security-handbook.html

I sent him some suggestions about a week ago and received a quick response back from him.  So be sure to let him know if you see something that can be improved.

- Bil