[Owasp-infrastructure] Barrakudos ;) FYI

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Tue Jan 29 23:22:01 UTC 2013

Meant to reply to this a couple of days ago after I looked at that link.

OWASP is OK as we're using a donated "Cloud" version of their anti-SPAM
email gateway.  No blinking light boxes were provided, we just pointed our
mail flow for the OWASP lists to hit their gateway before it hits our
server.

So, we don't hardware to worry about and presumably, they blocked the
backdoors in the gear that makes up their cloud offering.  ; )

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP WTE Project Lead