[Owasp-infrastructure] [Owasp-board] Edit's to Homepage

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Wed Nov 7 13:44:15 UTC 2012

Seems the  "About OWASP" has been removed from the www.owasp.org website...
this is core we need it restored;  if anyone has cycles please determined
root cause and put it back in the LEFT NAVIGATION

https://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=Main_Page&action=history  it is not
the main page history rather a wiki page that I don't have access to...

    News
    OWASP Projects
    Downloads
    Local Chapters
    Global Initiatives <---- link to same location
    Volunteer with OWASP <--- link to same location
    Global Committees
    AppSec Conferences
    Cheat Sheets  <--- this is a project and should be under the owasp
projects page
    OWASP Training <-- this is a failed effort we should move it under the
projects page and then highlight it when we have training as needed
    Presentations <-- these are tied to conferenced and local chapters and
related needs to be combined with video
    Video  <-- see presentations
    Press
    Get OWASP Books <-- this needs to open in a new window as it is not the
owasp website
    Get OWASP Gear <-- this needs to open in a new window as it is not the
owasp website
    Mailing Lists
    Membership <-- move this to the top.

Sort alphabetically or with 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.  or other based on ranking
importance of click traffic as seen by google analytics account

Change control is always fun.... the ++ here is that we have a wiki ;)