[Owasp-infrastructure] [Global_conference_committee] Video Conference

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Sun May 15 15:33:47 EDT 2011

Mohd,

So I looked into this a bit more and this is really interesting.  It appears
to have the ability to merge VoIP and POTS based calling via Astrix.  Do you
know more about this?  Might be a good thing for the foundation to stand up
and, if we got it working well, it could be used by a whole host of
projects, committees et all.  I've copied the infrastructure group for thier
awareness.

What's you experience with it's audio capabilities?  How does it integrate
with existing conferencing systems?

-Mark

--
Mark Bristow