[Owasp-infrastructure] OCMS - current status as of 2011-05-09

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Tue May 10 22:39:26 EDT 2011

All,

This move has been completed.  ocms.owasp.org is now the primary system.
ocms.owasptools.org should redirect to the main site (action has not
yet propagated).  I have also adjusted ocms.owasptools.org to only display a
link to the prime site should anyone manage to get to it.

Thanks for everyone's help.

FYI, I plan to deploy a new comment sysystem for OCMS tomorrow (just working
out a display issue).

Thanks,
-Mark

mark.bristow at owasp.org