[Owasp-infrastructure] OCMS - current status as of 2011-05-09

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Tue May 10 08:30:24 EDT 2011

Matt,

Good luck on your surgery!  Hope you get it all fixed up.

Just for everyone's SA, the application actually runs off the root directory
/events is just one of the modules (there is also /registration, /accounts,
/admin) with more modules planed for later in development.  It appears
however that Matt's mod-rewrite redirects for all of these paths so we are
good to go.

Larry, let me know when you get the wildcard cert in and I'll move the
production system over to the new site and redirect ocms.owasptools.org ->
ocms.owasp.org.

Thanks,
-Mark

--