[Owasp-infrastructure] Fwd: DNS Entry ocms.owasp.org

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Mon May 9 12:17:20 EDT 2011

Sent from wrong account (grrr)...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matt Tesauro <mtesauro at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 9, 2011 at 11:16 AM
Subject: Re: DNS Entry ocms.owasp.org
To: Mark Bristow <mark.bristow at owasp.org>
Cc: Laurence Casey <larry.casey at owasp.org>,
owasp-infrastructure at lists.owasp.org

Mark,

How quickly are you expecting to need the SSL certificate?  I should have
forced SSL done this evening but can also generate a CSR and forward that to
Larry today as well if that fits the time table.

[background]  This morning I scheduled knee surgery for tomorrow morning so
what I don't get done today may be pushed off several days depending on how
the surgery + recovery goes.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member