[Owasp-infrastructure] Fwd: Mailman Dropping Messages?

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Fri Jul 1 15:16:25 EDT 2011

Matt,

Any update on providing Larry credentials to Rackspace so he can set up some
test beds?

I think the impetus to move to message forums is even greater now, given
that we have instances where the mailman archive is losing messages (see
below).

I'd like to see us move forward quickly to trial test a new system.

-Jason