[Owasp-india] Fwd: ClubHack2011 offering special discount to OWASP members

Soi, Dhruv dhruv.soi at owasp.org
Mon Nov 21 13:07:41 EST 2011

There are quite interesting talks out there at ClubHack. Claim OWASP discounts!!

By the way, you may also find me in live action on the talk "Exploit the exploit kits", it uncovers the underground mass hacking using client side attacks. Lately, hackers compromised US postal department using these kits. Hope to bring down the real juice!

Below are the event details with more talks and few exciting workshops which I am sure you might not afford to miss. Hope to see you at the event!

Many Thanks,
Dhruv

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: