[OWASP-IBWAS10] Sponsors talk

Carlos Serrão carlos.serrao at iscte.pt
Tue Nov 30 10:35:30 EST 2010

How about a presentation about good practices on software quality assurance that are used in NOESIS, without explicitly recommending NOESIS services and products. Since we are talking about something that would occur during the lunch breaks (or something similar), with a short time frame, is this acceptable?

Best regards,