[OWASP-IBWAS10] Sponsors talk

Nuno Teodoro nuno.filipe.teodoro at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 10:28:41 EST 2010

Above that..my question is, NOESIS doesn't have a security services
offer...and now?..The best i can do is arrange a presentation which is at
least related with software quality and tests, more than that..is
complicated.

 *Nuno Filipe Martins da Silveira Teodoro**

* *SCCM Engineer at Noesis*

*IM*: nfteodoro at hotmail.com
*LinkedIn*: http://www.linkedin.com/in/nunoteodoro
*e-mail*: nuno.filipe.teodoro at gmail.com