[OWASP-IBWAS10] OWASP IBWAS'10 Registrations

Carlos Serrão carlos.serrao at iscte.pt
Mon Nov 29 11:34:06 EST 2010

Yes. This is true... it was the same with Samy's talk... but I implemented a waiting list.
For this one I have also implemented a waiting list... ;-)

I just opened this 100 tickets in a first phase... but if we see that more and more people want to attend I'll create more tickets... no problems.

Best regards.