[OWASP-IBWAS10] OWASP IBWAS'10 Registrations

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Nov 29 11:30:24 EST 2010

Not sure if you have talked about this before (and ignore this email if so),
but our past experience with free events is that there is always a
significant percentage of attendees that sign-up and don't turn-up.

So it might be good for you guys to accept at least 20% more tickets than
your current capacity :)

Dinis Cruz