[OWASP-IBWAS10] [Owasp-leaders] [Global_education_committee] IBWAS'10 Training Day / Lisbon - 16th December, 2010 - Registration now open!

Carlos Serrão carlos.serrao at iscte.pt
Thu Nov 25 10:52:08 EST 2010

Dear Paulo and all,
I also agree with you... and this is inline what we have discussed before.

It will be also important to notice that the event will be free for attendance and meals will not be included (except for IBWAS organization, sponsors and speakers). I will put in the agenda that lunch and coffee will not included.

If I don't receive any further comments on this, until the end of tomorrow morning, I will open 100 places for registration on the EventBrite platform (if we see that those are not enough, we can create more afterwards).

So, registration will be open tomorrow.

Best regards.