[OWASP-IBWAS10] [Owasp-leaders] [Global_education_committee] IBWAS'10 Training Day / Lisbon - 16th December, 2010 - Registration now open!

Carlos Serrão carlos.serrao at iscte.pt
Wed Nov 24 09:44:36 EST 2010

In my opinion this is a decision for this conference and for this year. It does not influence any other events in any other period.

(I have scanned some potential participants that told me that if the event was paid they would not participate - so I believe this gives some clues - we may have 10 paid participants or 100 non-paying participants, its a question of choice)

BR.