[OWASP-IBWAS10] [Owasp-leaders] [Global_education_committee] IBWAS'10 Training Day / Lisbon - 16th December, 2010 - Registration now open!

Nuno Teodoro nuno.filipe.teodoro at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 09:34:10 EST 2010

And this decision of making it free will not give the atendees the idea that
owasp conferences are free (I mean all). If this is the model to be followed
in the future i dint see anything wrong with this decision, if not..it must
be dealt carefully.

Maybe this will not have impact on different owasp conferences or workshops
or whatever, but in the future for ibwas 11 ibwas 12 and so forth, things
have to follow the same paddron so..they most likely will have to be free.

Best Regards

 *Nuno Filipe Martins da Silveira Teodoro**

* *SCCM Engineer at Noesis*

*IM*: nfteodoro at hotmail.com
*LinkedIn*: http://www.linkedin.com/in/nunoteodoro
*e-mail*: nuno.filipe.teodoro at gmail.com