[OWASP-IBWAS10] [Owasp-leaders] [Global_education_committee] IBWAS'10 Training Day / Lisbon - 16th December, 2010 - Registration now open!

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Nov 24 09:09:00 EST 2010

Carlos,

In my perspective, the IBWAS10 should be free and open to all the interested people.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/IBWAS10

On one hand, we are already less than 4 weeks from the conference and the speakers’ line-up isn’t finished yet. On the other, in terms of financials, if you confirm the sponsorships agreements, the current balance is still positive and equals to Euros 799 (Conference – Training/€ 3,444.00 – €2,645.12).

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/IBWAS10#tab=IBWAS.2710_Internals

I therefore think we should deal with this matter avoiding financials losses but focusing in achieving the maximum exposition for OWASP activities so as to reinforce the Portuguese Chapter visibility and open the road up for our forthcoming Summit.

­­

My 2 cents, anyway - I am copying both the Board and the Conference Committee.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra> OWASP Project Manager

--

Carlos Serrão

ISCTE-IUL/ISTA/DCTI | ADETTI-IUL/NetMuST | PT.OWASP