[OWASP-IBWAS10] Fwd: IBWAS10 - Speaker Invitation

Sandra Paiva sandra.paiva at owasp.org
Tue Nov 23 10:09:45 EST 2010

Hi Christian,

Regarding the Training Day, I have added your presentation to the agenda
(16th December) – I have put your session up for 6pm but let me know if you
prefer to do it at a different time so that we can change it. Please check
the updated agenda here:

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/IBWAS10#tab=16th_December

Should you want to add your materials to the page, I suggest you use the
field ‘Materials’ within the ‘Overview & Goal’ page:

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP/Training/OWASP_Webslayer_Project.
Alternatively, you can send me the contents/links and I will do it.

Also, could you please fill in your username wiki page -
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Cmartorella – with your
Resume/Curriculum Vitae, Wiki Contributions and Email Address?  Those
elements will be very useful for helping us with building and disseminating
a proper idea of your technical profile, both from the Training’s point of
view (enabling our audiences to know you better) and the OWASP community
(facilitating contact with OWASP contributors and the OWASP community in
general).

See  <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Mtesauro>
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Mtesauro for an example and don’t
hesitate to drop me a line if I can be of any help.

I am waiting for a cost estimate of your flights and accommodation and
either me or the agency working with us will get back to you on this.

Thank you for supporting OWASP and joining us on this event!

Sandra Paiva

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Sandra_Paiva> OWASP Training Manager

From: fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie

Date: 15 de Novembro de 2010 11:45:50 WET

To: vicente.aguilera at owasp.org, carlos.serrao at iscte.pt

Subject: IBWAS10 - Speaker Invitation

Hi guys,

Christian Martorella from Verizon UK is asking whether some conference costs
could be covered if he attends as a speaker.

I know Christian from OWASP Spain (besides he is argentinean) and he
delivers very nice talks... however I don't know if IBWAS could cover the
costs.

Maybe the accommodation in a 'shared-room basis'?

Thanks,

Fabio Cerullo
Divisional Information Security
Bankcentre D1,
Ballsbridge,
Dublin 4,
Ireland.

Tel: +353 1 772 6309
Email: fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie

--

Carlos Serrão

ISCTE-IUL/ISTA/DCTI | ADETTI-IUL/NetMuST | PT.OWASP