[OWASP-IBWAS10] Fwd: IBWAS10 - Speaker Invitation

Carlos Serrão carlos.serrao at iscte.pt
Mon Nov 22 20:25:20 EST 2010

Hi Christian
first of all I would like to thank you for yo accepting cooperating with our conference. Thank you so much.

On 2010/11/22, at 22:41, Christian Martorella wrote:

> Hi Carlos!
>
> I have some doubts regarding the format, the training day is full, or you still need another training?

I believe we can accommodate your training offer.... however, Sandra will contact you and deal with all the details with you.

> If i have to prepare a training it will be on Bruteforcing Web applications, with Webslayer.

I believe that this is an extremely relevant topic and will generated lots of interest of the community.

> And the presentation will be called 2010: still bruteforcing. I will talk of many vulnerabilities that affected big vendors and produced data leaks because of  a bruteforce attack, then i will introduce webslayer and many improvements of bruteforcing.

This is the talk for the conference part, right? I find it perfect...

> It´s that ok?
>
> On the Training day i see that all the slot are taken, it´s correct?

Sandra. Could you please discuss with Christian this issue? Thank you so much.

> I will be travelling from London if possible Thursday morning (Heathrow, highly preferable) to be there at least 2 hours before my training, or wednesday night.
>
> And i need to fly to barcelona instead of London, so i will like to fly friday night to barcelona.
>
> Carlos, i supposed that you need my Talk description, and if i will do  a training some kind of syllabus, or brief description?

Yes.

Could you please send me the following information:

- Name, Affiliation, Photo (at least 170x170 pixels photo)
- Short bio (1 or 2 paragraphs)

- Presentation title
- Presentation short abstract (1 or 2 paragraphs)

Once again, thank you so much.

Best regards,