[OWASP-IBWAS10] Fwd: IBWAS10 - Speaker Invitation

Sandra Paiva sandra.paiva at owasp.org
Mon Nov 22 09:04:50 EST 2010

Hi Christian,

That is excellent news!

With regard to the Training Day, we are following the model ‘OWASP Training
– Projects and Resources you can use Today!’ which means that training
covers OWASP projects and/or modules. You are more than welcome to present
your OWASP Webslayer Project, if you like, or any of the other OWASP
projects with most visibility and maturity. The time allocated to each
training session varies but I think you could use any time from 45 minutes
up to an hour and a half if needed.

For your reference, please see the current agenda of the Training Day here -
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/IBWAS10_Training

Regarding the expenses, we are, indeed, paying travelling and accommodation
to participants for both days. We are working with an agency – Diplomata
Tours – who are booking all the flights and making the necessary
arrangements for accommodation. If you could let me know what airport you
will be travelling from and what day you need to go back to London, I will
have them on the case. They will then contact you directly.

If you could also let me know as soon as you can what OWASP Project/Module
you will be presenting so that I can close the agenda, that would be
fantastic!

As for the Conference day and agenda, I am copying Carlos Serrão so that you
both can talk directly.

Many thanks, best regards,

Sandra

Sandra Paiva

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Sandra_Paiva> OWASP Training Manager

From: fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie

Date: 15 de Novembro de 2010 11:45:50 WET

To: vicente.aguilera at owasp.org, carlos.serrao at iscte.pt

Subject: IBWAS10 - Speaker Invitation

Hi guys,

Christian Martorella from Verizon UK is asking whether some conference costs
could be covered if he attends as a speaker.

I know Christian from OWASP Spain (besides he is argentinean) and he
delivers very nice talks... however I don't know if IBWAS could cover the
costs.

Maybe the accommodation in a 'shared-room basis'?

Thanks,

Fabio Cerullo
Divisional Information Security
Bankcentre D1,
Ballsbridge,
Dublin 4,
Ireland.

Tel: +353 1 772 6309
Email: fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie

--

Carlos Serrão

ISCTE-IUL/ISTA/DCTI | ADETTI-IUL/NetMuST | PT.OWASP