[OWASP-IBWAS10] IBWAS'10 - Proposed conference agenda - Very draft

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Sun Nov 21 12:59:14 EST 2010

All,

In my view, having more than three people talking in the opening/protocol
session is too much. Also, as it is an OWASP event, the majority of this set
of individuals should be OWASP’s. I therefore propose we have one venue’s
representative, the IBWAS representative that also leads the hosting OWASP
Chapter and one OWASP Board Member.

I additionally propose we set Vicente and Arturo as the OWASP members that
formally and symbolically end the happening. The former is OWASP Spain chair
and IBWAS co-chair and the latter as OWASP’s Latin America representative.

Furthermore, I believe, the training day’s affairs should be kicked off by
Martin and Sandra, being the former the OWASP Education’s long engaged
member and the latter the OWASP’s Training manager.

On another note, I am becoming somewhat concerned with the fact the agenda
is still a work in progress as we are only roughly three weeks away from the
event. Can we clean the conf wiki ASAP and line-up all the people who have
already confirmed presence?

Sandra told me she was waiting for clarification regarding Martorella’s
availability to deliver training on his Webslayer Project but she is
proposing we open the training registration process up no later than
Tuesday.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,