[OWASP-IBWAS10] IBWAS'10 - Proposed conference agenda - Very draft

Nuno Teodoro nuno.filipe.teodoro at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 18:49:59 EST 2010


Ok, a sponsors talk has definitely  to exist, We know in Portugal sponsor
are scarce, and if they see true benefits (like talking about their stuff)
they're more likely to return next year :)

Doing it at the conference's end seems ok.

Best regards

*Nuno Filipe Martins da Silveira Teodoro*

*SCCM Junior Consultant at NOESIS*

*IM: *nfteodoro at hotmail.com
*LinkedIn:* http://www.linkedin.com/in/nunoteodoro
*e-mail:* nuno.filipe.teodoro at gmail.com
*mobile*: (00351) 919370496


Em 19 de novembro de 2010 23:46, Carlos Serrão <carlos.serrao at iscte.pt>escreveu:

> Probably nothing... it may be replaced by a sponsors session.
> Best regards,
>
> On 2010/11/19, at 23:44, Nuno Teodoro wrote:
>
> I don't see anything wrong with this scheduling. I'm just wondering, what's
> on the end of the day where it says technical talk?
>
> Best regars
>
> *Nuno Filipe Martins da Silveira Teodoro*
>
> *SCCM Junior Consultant at NOESIS*
>
> *IM: *nfteodoro at hotmail.com
> *LinkedIn:* http://www.linkedin.com/in/nunoteodoro
> *e-mail:* nuno.filipe.teodoro at gmail.com
> *mobile*: (00351) 919370496
>
>
> Em 19 de novembro de 2010 23:09, Carlos Serrão <carlos.serrao at iscte.pt>escreveu:
>
>> Dear all,
>> please find attached is a proposal (very draft) for the conference day.
>>
>> Your suggestions are quite welcome!
>>
>> I think we should also include a sponsors session at the conference in
>> some block.
>>
>> All your suggestions are welcome!!!
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>       --
>> Carlos Serrão
>> ISCTE-IUL/ISTA/DCTI | ADETTI-IUL/NetMuST | PT.OWASP
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Owasp-ibwas10 mailing list
>> Owasp-ibwas10 at lists.owasp.org
>> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-ibwas10
>>
>>
> _______________________________________________
> Owasp-ibwas10 mailing list
> Owasp-ibwas10 at lists.owasp.org
> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-ibwas10
>
>
> --
> Carlos Serrão
> ISCTE-IUL/ISTA/DCTI | ADETTI-IUL/NetMuST | PT.OWASP
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Owasp-ibwas10 mailing list
> Owasp-ibwas10 at lists.owasp.org
> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-ibwas10
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-ibwas10/attachments/20101119/54baff41/attachment.html 


More information about the Owasp-ibwas10 mailing list