[OWASP-IBWAS10] FW: Fwd: IBWAS10 - Speaker Invitation

Sandra Paiva sandra.paiva at owasp.org
Fri Nov 19 16:14:59 EST 2010

Hi Christian,

Following the email below, could you confirm whether you will be able to
participate in the Training Day/Conference at the IBWAS’10 on the 16th and
17th of December?

As we have to close the agenda and open the registrations for the event, I
would suggest that if we don’t have your reply by noon this Tuesday we will
assume that, unfortunately, you will not be able to make it.

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Sandra

Sandra Paiva

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Sandra_Paiva> OWASP Training Manager

From: fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie

Date: 15 de Novembro de 2010 11:45:50 WET

To: vicente.aguilera at owasp.org, carlos.serrao at iscte.pt

Subject: IBWAS10 - Speaker Invitation

Hi guys,

Christian Martorella from Verizon UK is asking whether some conference costs
could be covered if he attends as a speaker.

I know Christian from OWASP Spain (besides he is argentinean) and he
delivers very nice talks... however I don't know if IBWAS could cover the
costs.

Maybe the accommodation in a 'shared-room basis'?

Thanks,

Fabio Cerullo
Divisional Information Security
Bankcentre D1,
Ballsbridge,
Dublin 4,
Ireland.

Tel: +353 1 772 6309
Email: fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie

--

Carlos Serrão

ISCTE-IUL/ISTA/DCTI | ADETTI-IUL/NetMuST | PT.OWASP