[OWASP-IBWAS10] FW: Logo IBWAS10 v2

Carlos Serrão carlos.serrao at iscte.pt
Wed Nov 17 12:00:15 EST 2010

In my opinion,
there are somethings in the logo that do not work!

1. the lettering is not adequate... it raises some doubts about the name of the conference (as someone has already pointed out) - it is hard to ready IBWAS'10 on the logo;

2. i also don't like the logo background, because those vertical lines make the message hard to read. I would prefer a solid white background.

Basically,  these are my main two issues.

Best regards.

--
Carlos Serrão
ISCTE-IUL/ISTA/DCTI | ADETTI-IUL/NetMuST | PT.OWASP