[OWASP-IBWAS10] Follow Up >>>> FW: INVITATION to participate in the IBWAS'10 as an OWASP Trainer.

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Nov 10 14:37:50 EST 2010

Hello John,

Hope you are well. I am writing to ask you to please let us know ASAP
whether you will accept the invitation to be with us in the IBWAS10. As
before said, your presence would be sincerely appreciated but if it is not
possible please help us with making the IBWAS10 a worthwhile OWASP event by
creating the conditions for us to invite an alternative trainer/speaker.

Please forgive me the pressure but the conference date is quickly
approaching.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,