[OWASP-IBWAS10] INVITATION to participate in the IBWAS'10 as an OWASP Trainer.

Lucas Ferreira lucas.ferreira at owasp.org
Thu Nov 4 13:49:26 EDT 2010

Hello Sandra,

I saw my name in the list of possible trainers, but it is vacation
time here in December. Specifically, the week IBWAS is scheduled, I'll
be on a family trip.

So, I thank you to have remembered my name,  but I won't be able to
participate. See you all in Portugal for the Summit.

Best regards,

Lucas

PS: I tryed to update you spreadsheet, but was unable to edit it.

--
Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum.