[OWASP-IBWAS10] List of trainers to invite for the OWASP Training Day - 16th December 2010.

Lucas Ferreira lucas.ferreira at owasp.org
Thu Nov 4 13:34:37 EDT 2010

Hello Sandra,

I saw my name in the list of possible trainers, but it is vacation
time here in December. Specifically, the week IBWAS is scheduled, I'll
be on a family trip.

So, I thank you to have remembered my name,  but I won't be able to
participate. See you all in Portugal for the Summit.

Best regards,

Lucas

--
Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum.