[OWASP-IBWAS10] New speaker...

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu Nov 4 12:36:22 EDT 2010

I thank your response. As for the people we are trying to involve in the
training activities, Sandra and I are on it. We are sorting out a couple of
small details and the invitations will be sent as soon as it has been done.
As for the info you are requesting I propose we simplify it as much as
possible. For one thing, all of the invited trainers are OWASP members and
so have wiki usernames containing resumes, email addresses and OWASP wiki
contributions. For another we are already and again short of time and so we
need to create the conditions to have positive answers as quickly as
possible. Being so, with your agreement, we will only ask for talk name.

We will keep you all informed.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,