[OWASP-IBWAS10] FCA - Ed. de Informática

Nuno Teodoro nuno.filipe.teodoro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 12:21:55 EDT 2010

It's always good from the atendees point of view to receive that kind of
gifts. However, we have to consider who is eligible to receive them.
Something like, you plan everyone is able to eligible or just paper authors,
or just trainning atendees, or any other way?

Best regards

 *Nuno Filipe Martins da Silveira Teodoro**

* *SCCM Engineer at Noesis*

*IM*: nfteodoro at hotmail.com
*LinkedIn*: http://www.linkedin.com/in/nunoteodoro
*e-mail*: nuno.filipe.teodoro at gmail.com