[OWASP-IBWAS10] Paper authors...

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Nov 3 11:00:47 EDT 2010

All,

I am not sure but I am however under the impression OWASP usually tries to
have the conference papers published under a Share Alike license. I am
carbon copying our Board, the Conferences Committee and John Wilander (who I
think has already faced this question when organizing the Stockholm
conference) so that they can step in if desired.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra> OWASP Project Manager