[OWASP-IBWAS10] IBWAS'10 - Change of conditions for the realization of the IBWAS'10 Conference.

Sandra Paiva sandra.paiva at owasp.org
Wed Nov 3 09:57:48 EDT 2010

Hi Kishin,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Am I correct to assume from your email that you are an OWASP member and have experience as a trainer of the WebGoat and WebScarab projects? If you are, and are interested in becoming an OWASP trainer on these subjects, please feel to contact the Mumbai Chapter mailing list - http://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-mumbai.

As I said on my email below, unfortunately we are working on a very tight budget and it will be impossible to invite you over to join us this time. We hope, however, to be able to count on you in future opportunities.

Kindest regards,

Sandra

Sandra Paiva

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Sandra_Paiva> OWASP Training Manager

From: Sandra Paiva < <mailto:sandra.paiva at owasp.org> sandra.paiva at owasp.org>
To:  <mailto:fcerullo at owasp.org> fcerullo at owasp.org,  <mailto:krish at securitycompass.com> krish at securitycompass.com,  <mailto:nuno.filipe.teodoro at gmail.com> nuno.filipe.teodoro at gmail.com,  <mailto:training at search-lab.hu> training at search-lab.hu,  <mailto:anita.kristaly at search-lab.hu> anita.kristaly at search-lab.hu,  <mailto:sid at notsosecure.com> sid at notsosecure.com,  <mailto:t.a.c.henriques at gmail.com> t.a.c.henriques at gmail.com,  <mailto:informes at ccat.edu.mx> informes at ccat.edu.mx,  <mailto:ErezMetula at AppSec.co.il> ErezMetula at AppSec.co.il,  <mailto:kishinf at yahoo.com> kishinf at yahoo.com,  <mailto:Juan.calderon at owasp.org> Juan.calderon at owasp.org,  <mailto:eneves at conviso.com.br> eneves at conviso.com.br
Cc:  <mailto:owasp-ibwas10 at lists.owasp.org> owasp-ibwas10 at lists.owasp.org,  <mailto:global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org> global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org
Date: Monday, November 1, 2010, 4:30 PM

Dear all,

On behalf of the IBWAS’10 Organization, I regret to inform you that, due to various circumstances and obstacles impossible to circumvent, we have decided to drop what was the initial plan for the conference and have opted for a model that will include one day of OWASP Training on OWASP documents/tools and one day of Conference. Attendance to any of the modules will be free for OWASP members and the participation as trainer for any of them will no longer be paid.

Furthermore, and according to what has been agreed by the Organization, the ones among you who are OWASP members, are proficient in OWASP documents or tools and feel capable of presenting them and maintain interest in participating in the Conference in the terms mentioned above are conditionally invited to join us - due to budgetary constraints and given that trainer’s travelling and accommodation expenses will be paid by the Organization, we will only invite a reasonably short number of people and priority will be given to those of you who are coming in from Europe. Please drop me a line to let us know if you are interested.

We sincerely thank you all for supporting OWASP.