[OWASP-IBWAS10] IBWAS'10 - Change of conditions for the realization of the IBWAS'10 Conference.

Sandra Paiva sandra.paiva at owasp.org
Tue Nov 2 16:18:26 EDT 2010

Hello Rodolfo,

Just to clarify, under the new conditions agreed, this event is for OWASP members only and presentations/training will be provided by OWASP Project Leaders or other OWASP members experienced on delivering training on documents and/or tools OWASP. I believe that this criteria excludes you but please let me know if you think I am wrong.

For future events and opportunities of collaboration, would you be interested in turning your workshop proposal into an OWASP Project? If so, please check the OWASP Projects’ page and the Mexico Chapter’s page

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Mexico_City

I am also copying on this email Paulo Coimbra, OWASP Project Manager, and the Global Projects Committee – feel free to contact either should you find the challenge of starting an OWASP Project appealing.

Kindest regards,

Sandra

Sandra Paiva

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Sandra_Paiva> OWASP Training Manager