[OWASP-IBWAS10] Fwd: IBWAS10 - Sponsorship Opportunities

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Mon Nov 1 11:52:45 EDT 2010

Good news, Carlos. Could you please update ASAP the OWASP Financials sheet?

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra> OWASP Project Manager

From: "Fulkerson, Melissa (ELS-BUR)" <M.Fulkerson at Elsevier.com>

Date: 1 de Novembro de 2010 11:58:35 WET

To: <fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie>

Cc: <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>, "Carlos Serrao" <carlos.serrao at iscte.pt>,
<vicente.aguilera at owasp.org>

Subject: RE: IBWAS10 - Sponsorship Opportunities

Yes of course! No changes needed on my end. Let me know if there’s anything
you need from me.

Best regards,

Melissa

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/melissafulkerson> Melissa Fulkerson

Marketing Manager, Security & UX/HCI

+1-781-313-4709   l  m.fulkerson at elsevier.com

twitter:  <http://www.twitter.com/BooksMel> @BooksMel  l
<http://www.twitter.com/syngress> @syngress  l
<http://www.twitter.com/morgan_kaufmann> @morgan_kaufmann

 <http://www.elsevierdirect.com/specialty.jsp?iid=100007&lid=0&sid=100243>
Morgan Kaufmann l  <http://www.syngress.com/> Syngress l
<http://www.elsevierdirect.com/disciplinelanding.jsp?lid=100013>
Butterworth-Heinemann

Email: fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie

----- Forwarded by Fabio E Cerullo/IR/AIB on 01/11/2010 09:46 -----

Fabio E Cerullo

09/08/2010 11:07

        To:        "Fulkerson, Melissa (ELS-BUR)" <M.Fulkerson at Elsevier.com>

        cc:

kate.hartmann at owasp.org, Carlos Serrao <carlos.serrao at iscte.pt>,
vicente.aguilera at owasp.org
        Subject:        RE: IBWAS10 - Sponsorship OpportunitiesLink
<Notes:///80257560005EF3A3/DABA975B9FB113EB852564B5001283EA/DB28FDAC435E3D7B
80257679003284E5>

Hi Melissa,

I'm delighted to hear you would like to come on as lunch sponsor of the
IBWAS conference.

Kate Hartmann (cc'ed) will provide you further details on how to move this
forward.

If you have any questions, please just let me know.

Email: fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie

"Fulkerson, Melissa (ELS-BUR)" <M.Fulkerson at Elsevier.com>

05/08/2010 14:23

        To:        <fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie>
        cc:

I actually had a chance to look at this now. I’d like to come on as a lunch
sponsor – how do we move forward?

+1-781-313-4709   l  m.fulkerson at elsevier.com
twitter:  <http://www.twitter.com/security_ux_mel> @BooksMel  l

Email: fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie

This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by the
addressee unless otherwise indicated.

This email has been scanned by an external email security system.

Allied Irish Banks

AIB and AIB Group are registered business names of Allied Irish Banks p.l.c.
Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Financial Regulator.
Registered Office: Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Tel: + 353 1 6600311;
Registered in Ireland: Registered No. 24173

--

Carlos Serrão

ISCTE-IUL/ISTA/DCTI | ADETTI-IUL/NetMuST | PT.OWASP