[OWASP-IBWAS10] Fwd: IBWAS10 - Sponsorship Opportunities

Nuno Teodoro nuno.filipe.teodoro at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 11:17:10 EDT 2010


Great news!!

Let us know the details after they are established.

Best regards.

*Nuno Filipe Martins da Silveira Teodoro*

*SCCM Junior Consultant at NOESIS*

*IM: *nfteodoro at hotmail.com
*LinkedIn:* http://www.linkedin.com/in/nunoteodoro
*e-mail:* nuno.filipe.teodoro at gmail.com
*mobile*: (00351) 919370496


Em 1 de novembro de 2010 15:11, Carlos Serrão <carlos.serrao at iscte.pt>escreveu:

> Dear all,
> Syngress will also sponsor our event. I'll have to confirm the details with
> her, but these are good news.
>
> best regards.
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> *From: *"Fulkerson, Melissa (ELS-BUR)" <M.Fulkerson at Elsevier.com>
> *Date: *1 de Novembro de 2010 11:58:35 WET
> *To: *<fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie>
> *Cc: *<kate.hartmann at owasp.org>, "Carlos Serrao" <carlos.serrao at iscte.pt>,
> <vicente.aguilera at owasp.org>
> *Subject: **RE: IBWAS10 - Sponsorship Opportunities*
>
> Yes of course! No changes needed on my end. Let me know if there’s anything
> you need from me.
>
> Best regards,
> Melissa
> _________________________________________
> Melissa Fulkerson <http://www.linkedin.com/in/melissafulkerson>
> Marketing Manager, Security & UX/HCI
> +1-781-313-4709   l  m.fulkerson at elsevier.com
> twitter: @BooksMel <http://www.twitter.com/BooksMel>  l  @syngress<http://www.twitter.com/syngress>
> l  @morgan_kaufmann <http://www.twitter.com/morgan_kaufmann>
> Morgan Kaufmann<http://www.elsevierdirect.com/specialty.jsp?iid=100007&lid=0&sid=100243>
>  l Syngress <http://www.syngress.com/> l Butterworth-Heinemann<http://www.elsevierdirect.com/disciplinelanding.jsp?lid=100013>
>
> *From:* fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie [mailto:fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie]
> *Sent:* Monday, November 01, 2010 5:59 AM
> *To:* Fulkerson, Melissa (ELS-BUR)
> *Cc:* kate.hartmann at owasp.org; Carlos Serrao; vicente.aguilera at owasp.org
> *Subject:* Fw: IBWAS10 - Sponsorship Opportunities
>
>
> Hi Melissa,
>
> Due to external events outside our control (general strike happening in
> Portugal on 24th November) we were forced to push the IBWAS conference to
> the 17th December. The format has also changed making it a single day
> conference rather than the previous 2 days format.
>
> You could find more details about the changes here: www.ibwas.com
>
> Would Syngress still be interested to sponsor the conference?
>
> If you have any questions, please let us know.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Fabio Cerullo
> Divisional Information Security
> Bankcentre D1,
> Ballsbridge,
> Dublin 4,
> Ireland.
>
> Tel: +353 1 772 6309
> Email: fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie
>
> ----- Forwarded by Fabio E Cerullo/IR/AIB on 01/11/2010 09:46 -----
> *Fabio E Cerullo*
>
> 09/08/2010 11:07
>
>         To:        "Fulkerson, Melissa (ELS-BUR)" <
> M.Fulkerson at Elsevier.com>
>         cc:
>
> kate.hartmann at owasp.org, Carlos Serrao <carlos.serrao at iscte.pt>,
> vicente.aguilera at owasp.org
>         Subject:        RE: IBWAS10 - Sponsorship OpportunitiesLink<Notes:///80257560005EF3A3/DABA975B9FB113EB852564B5001283EA/DB28FDAC435E3D7B80257679003284E5>
>
>
>
> Hi Melissa,
>
> I'm delighted to hear you would like to come on as lunch sponsor of the
> IBWAS conference.
>
> Kate Hartmann (cc'ed) will provide you further details on how to move this
> forward.
>
> If you have any questions, please just let me know.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Fabio Cerullo
> Divisional Information Security
> Bankcentre D1,
> Ballsbridge,
> Dublin 4,
> Ireland.
>
> Tel: +353 1 772 6309
> Email: fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie
>
>
> *"Fulkerson, Melissa (ELS-BUR)" <M.Fulkerson at Elsevier.com>*
>
> 05/08/2010 14:23
>
>         To:        <fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie>
>         cc:
>         Subject:        RE: IBWAS10 - Sponsorship Opportunities
>
>
>
>
> I actually had a chance to look at this now. I’d like to come on as a lunch
> sponsor – how do we move forward?
>
> Best regards,
> Melissa
> _________________________________________
> Melissa Fulkerson <http://www.linkedin.com/in/melissafulkerson>
> Marketing Manager, Security & UX/HCI
> +1-781-313-4709   l  m.fulkerson at elsevier.com
> twitter: @BooksMel <http://www.twitter.com/security_ux_mel>  l  @syngress<http://www.twitter.com/syngress>
>   l  @morgan_kaufmann <http://www.twitter.com/morgan_kaufmann>
> Morgan Kaufmann<http://www.elsevierdirect.com/specialty.jsp?iid=100007&lid=0&sid=100243>
>  l Syngress <http://www.syngress.com/> l Butterworth-Heinemann<http://www.elsevierdirect.com/disciplinelanding.jsp?lid=100013>
>
>
> *From:* fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie [mailto:fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie] *
> Sent:* Thursday, July 29, 2010 4:41 AM*
> To:* Fulkerson, Melissa (ELS-BUR)*
> Subject:* IBWAS10 - Sponsorship Opportunities
>
>
> hi Melissa,
>
> I would like to draw your attention to the following event and the
> sponsorship opportunities that are related to IBWAS10.
>
> http://ibwas09.netmust.eu/files/IBWAS_sponsorship.pdf
>
> IBWAS10, the Iberic Web Application Security conference will be held in
> Lisbon (Portugal), on the 25th and 26th November 2010.
>
> This conference aims to bring together application security experts,
> researchers, educators and practitioners from the industry, academia and
> international communities such as OWASP, in order to discuss open problems
> and new solutions in application security.
>
> This will be the largest Iberic Information Security event on record and I
> believe this could be a great opportunity for Syngress to reach potential
> customers.
>
> If you have any questions, please let me know.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Fabio Cerullo
> Divisional Information Security
> Bankcentre D1,
> Ballsbridge,
> Dublin 4,
> Ireland.
>
> Tel: +353 1 772 6309
> Email: fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie
>
> ******************************************************
> This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by the
> addressee unless otherwise indicated.
>
> This email has been scanned by an external email security system.
>
> Allied Irish Banks
>
> AIB and AIB Group are registered business names of Allied Irish Banks
> p.l.c. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Financial Regulator.
>  Registered Office: Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Tel: + 353 1 6600311;
> Registered in Ireland: Registered No. 24173
>
> Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
> ******************************************************
>
>
>
> ******************************************************
>
> This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by the addressee unless otherwise indicated.
>
>
>
> This email has been scanned by an external email security system.
>
>
>
> Allied Irish Banks
>
>
>
> AIB and AIB Group are registered business names of Allied Irish Banks p.l.c. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Financial Regulator.  Registered Office: Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Tel: + 353 1 6600311; Registered in Ireland: Registered No. 24173
>
>
>
> Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
>
> ******************************************************
>
>
> --
> Carlos Serrão
> ISCTE-IUL/ISTA/DCTI | ADETTI-IUL/NetMuST | PT.OWASP
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Owasp-ibwas10 mailing list
> Owasp-ibwas10 at lists.owasp.org
> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-ibwas10
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-ibwas10/attachments/20101101/631eca65/attachment-0001.html 


More information about the Owasp-ibwas10 mailing list