[OWASP-IBWAS10] Thank you for making the IBWAS'10 Training Day a success!

Carlos Serrão carlos.serrao at iscte.pt
Tue Dec 21 07:08:08 EST 2010

Dear all,

I also would like to tank you all for your exceptional presentations given at IBWAS'10. It was really amazing...

It was extremely important for our community here in Portugal.

Thank you all!

I'm uploading all the training video sessions online, to make them available later for the OWASP community. If some of you have some problems with this and do not want their session online, please send me an email.

If I receive no email, I'll send everything online.

Best regards.

Wish you all a Merry Christmas and an Happy New Year! And hope to see you all again soon.

--
Carlos Serrão
ISCTE-IUL/ISTA/DCTI | ADETTI-IUL/NetMuST | PT.OWASP