[OWASP-IBWAS10] IBWAS'10 Press-Release

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri Dec 10 10:24:07 EST 2010

Carlos,

Could you please upload the final version of the press release on the
conference page, right hand top corner?
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_IBWAS10

If you prefer, send it over and I will do.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra> OWASP Project Manager