[OWASP-IBWAS10] [Owasp-portuguese] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] Creating OWASP 4.0!

Carlos Serrão carlos.serrao at iscte.pt
Wed Dec 8 19:19:32 EST 2010

Hi Paulo and all,
I like it... really simple and totally workable!

I can start write a first version and then I'll forward it to everyone for editing and comments... is it acceptable? Portuguese, English Spanish? All three?

After we have this, I can approach the ISCTE-IUL Communication office to push them toward the media...

Best regards.